It was a beautiful morning and we moved at a relaxed pace. David added some water, our fall back position if we can't find an RV park to stay in; then he put air in the tires. I scrubbed bugs off the windshield. We got out of the park about 11.
 |
| Blue Cedars Campground, Prince George, BC |
 |
| Northbound Hwy 97 |
 |
| Northbound Hwy 97 |
 |
| Lake starting to defrost...I think this is Stewart Lake, but haven't been able to verify. |
 |
| Chetwynd is known as the Chainsaw Carvings Capital |
Chetwynd has a carving contest annually in June. There are 120 carvings located around town.
 |
| Titled: Building Character |
I thought Katelyn would like this horse.
 |
| View from our campsite in Dawson Creek. Much prettier after dark. |
 |
| Seeing double. |
One one on the left is a year newer than ours. The owners are from the Seattle area and going up to Alaska too.
Two things we didn't bring. David's camera to USB cord and needle with thread. We now have 3 items that need sewing. That may go on the shopping list, along with a light bulb for the lift tail light, I noticed it was out this afternoon. Beautiful sunset but to many power poles to get a good picture.
Hope you are not getting tired of MH pictures. We've traveled 2, 222 miles to date. Filled up with fuel for the 3rd time. Sightseeing time tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment