After our middle of the night bike ride, we didn't realize the power was off. I tried to put on the heat pump, which has a delay before turning on. Then I would get distracted, I checked it a few times thinking I wasn't setting it right, but when it never came on during the night, I asked David to check the power. I was so cold, I used the heating pad. Guess now I know that will work off the inverter. I couldn't get to the extra blankets, as I'd stored them under the bed and David was already asleep.
We ended up moving to a much better spot for our purposes. Now if we need the motorcycle, we can get it off without moving the coach. Housekeeping duties today.
 |
| We weren't driving this time, but David was nodding off in the afternoon. I put this picture first, because today haircuts were the first order of business, and you can see his is nice and short again. |
 |
| Laundry was the next "activity". |
 |
| There are a lot of parks around this town. We were at many yesterday while riding. this one is across the street from the campground. It was swarming with people earlier in the day. We walked to Costco to shop today, walking right by this place. |
 |
| Our new spot. |
 |
| It got hot today. It was a good day for chores and to vege. It isn't as easy to sight-see here. I talked to a lady in camp. She said they tried to do something in downtown, her husband put $5 in the machine, but evidently did something wrong. They lost their money and didn't get to park. I have the motorcycle half cleaned, enough to be able to take it off the rack. We will decide tomorrow. Not even easy bicycle parking downtown. | | |
I worked on cleaning the bike and mh until the mosquitoes got to fierce. I killed a few, but more than a few got their bites in. I think they won the last round.
2 comments:
I laughed when I saw Papa Dave sleeping in the chair. Love, Addisyn
Now you have experienced the blood bank slogan that was being used the last time I donated blood in Canada...
'Dinate blood, deprive a thousand Mosquitos'.
Pictures of a washer? Laugh!
Janet
Post a Comment